THIS MENU PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION and is incomplete. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com, or phone us at 503-946-8081.
FROM THE PASTRY CASE
Rain or Shine Muffins are baked in house daily!
- The “Stud” Muffin – a whole wheat muffin, the stud hearty and healthy made with buttermilk, oats, carrots, raisins, shredded coconut, and three kinds of seeds.
- Blueberry Crumble Muffin – full of giant blueberries and topped with a brown sugar crumble.
- Chocolate-chocolate chip muffins – our house ganache goes right in the batter of this muffin with chocolate chips, buttermilk and gluten free flour.
- The “Karate” Muffin – a carrot muffin with a chocolate ganache center — it has a black-belt in Deliciousness.
- Banana Walnut Muffin – made with organic bananas, whole wheat flour, flax seed and walnuts.
Other Baked Goods and Pastries baked in house include…
- “Oh Mama” Oatmeal Cookies – melt in your mouth cookies, Grandma’s recipe
- “Ooooh Baby” Chocolate Chip Cookies – not too chewy, not too crunchy, with just the right chocolate-to-cookie ratio (another Grandma original).
- Vegan Banana-Nut Molasses Bread – rich, moist, and packed with walnuts for a satisfying chew.
- Sweet Carrot Bread - made with sliced almonds, raisins, shredded coconut, and (of course) LOTS of carrots.
- Savory Spinach and Cheese Squares - parmesan cheese and baby spinach greens baked into a flakey patry square.
- The Ralbalsy - (yes, it is a mouthful) a palm-sized pastry filled with raspberry jam made from Northwest berries.
- Plain Croissant – why mess with perfection?
- Gluten-free Rice Krispy Round – a muffin-sized rice crispy treat, it’s gooey-crunchy-goodness.
- Bagels from our deliciously local provider, Portland Bagel Company, are great on their own or as a sandwich. We offer the following varieties daily on a first-come, first-served basis: Plain, Honey-Whole Wheat, Cinnamon Raisin, Poppy seed, Everything, Bacon-Cheddar, Tomato Pesto with Asiago, Jalapeno-Pepperjack, and Tillamook Cheddar. Add any of our sandwich toppings for a filling bagel sandwich!
We thank you for your patience as this page undergoes construction. You may also call the shop to speak with someone about the full menu, including drinks, at (503)946-8081